New car in the next 2 months

hmm ill have to see what i can find first, how about the 296bhp models then, the one up from the 276 bhp models, what is the tax at the moment and what will it rise too. do you know when the £440 tax bracket for the 313ps model will be in use ?

There are quite a few 313s on here.

All Zeds are in 'super tax' band. The price you pay depends on when the car was registered in the UK. Beware of this if buying an import too!

I think the cut off is March 06 (maybe....)

Only the 06 onwards ones, im Glad i got an 05 now!

Also from what i have read the loder engine has the most torque and therefore in daily driving is the best of the 3 to have.

also next to no performance difference between any of the 3 types of engine, dont worry about the numbers mate!

Also from what i have read the loder engine has the most torque and therefore in daily driving is the best of the 3 to have.

also next to no performance difference between any of the 3 types of engine, dont worry about the numbers mate!

I thought the newest model with 309bhp has the most torque then it was the phase 1 and then phase 2, i could save myself a few thousand by getting an older model, just on paper the 309bhp is much quicker 0-100

I thought the newest model with 309bhp has the most torque then it was the phase 1 and then phase 2, i could save myself a few thousand by getting an older model, just on paper the 309bhp is much quicker 0-100

How much quicker?