Leather seats

T2

• 1 month later...

Just to bump this thread. I got annoyed at my recolour leather wearing through, so thought I would see how much one of their kits are for the zed. Now given this is just for the leather and you have to fit it yourself, you might want to sit down....

£565 + VAT

Bit more than I was expecting! I've been told I can get it all done and fitted for not much more than that! I guess given their site says 2 seater sports cars start at £295, I was expecting us to have a price around there! This is nearly 2x as much :scare:

I was talking to CS about retrims yesterday, he can do them :D

Any indication on price? I'm hopefully going to get some plain seats off Andy so I can send mine away. I want to get an indication of price as CS is quite a trip from me and local places might be able to do it cheaper. Phil was previously the cheapest, wish I had done it back then :doh:

Best ask him Chris, it was a very general discussion and I guess it depends what exactly you want. IRC fro two seats and the trims it was less than you were quoted though ;)

Nice to know, I'll send him a message at some point then :thumbs:

I am looking for a price for replacing my seats with leather ones thinking of a retrim but I like the look of the leather standard ones ;)

So if anyone has these please give me a price thx

would you consider changing to an after market sports seat rather than retrimming. some one on her got RECARO's for £400ish on here not long ago.

Its something I am planning to do in the near future as well. :yahoo:

I am looking for a price for replacing my seats with leather ones thinking of a retrim but I like the look of the leather standard ones ;)

would you consider changing to an after market sports seat rather than retrimming. some one on her got RECARO's for £400ish on here not long ago.

you got the linky for this bud ?

you got the linky for this bud ?

i am scratching my head trying to remember the post. also having a look online for the RECARO's :p