finished for christmas = car cleaning time

S1 HNK

First dry day in ages when i've been able to give the Zed a proper clean, so i thought i'd share my handywork with you guys!

I know a few people wanted to see pics of the wheels with the nismo stickers back on so done that now (although one needs re-doing as its not straight!!)

Happy Christmas!

CIMG0332.jpg

CIMG0330.jpg

i wish i brought a back 350, the only colour i'm not to keen on is my gunmetal :( anyone wanna swap ?

Dont be dissing your own colour, plenty of people on here to do that for ya :lol:

i still like gunmetal, not very rewarding to clean though :headhurt:

But looks ghood for more than 5 minutes :blush:

Those rims really do look good on a 350. Easy to keep clean too, nice clean lines. B)

i wish i brought a back 350, the only colour i'm not to keen on is my gunmetal :( anyone wanna swap ?

Dont be dissing your own colour, plenty of people on here to do that for ya :lol:

i still like gunmetal, not very rewarding to clean though :headhurt:

But looks good for more than 5 minutes :blush:

Definitely!!!! Can hide a multitude of dust that most other colours can't. ;)

lots of swirls :headhurt:

yellow pad, 2 passes with po85 would sort that B)

i dont have a clue about proper car detailing so to be honest i just use a good car shampoo and a wax. I'd like to get the paint correction done but i do 20,000 miles a year in my Zed so i just tend not to bother and get too obsessed about the paint. It looks good enough when clean, although i do appreciate from a more professional view the paint needs some serious work!! If your offering to come and apply the above then let me know :lol:

Plenty on here that can help with Obsessive Car Detailing!

If you're doing that many miles, a professional detail and a good sealant and wax will make it easier to keep clean and tidy. Ditch your sponge for a wash mitt and use two buckets to clean the car and you'll notice a big difference :)

Yeah, it can be a slippery slope!!

It doesn't have to be obsessive at all, but a little care can make a big difference. Two bucket method to wash and a wash mitt and you'll be good. Finish with something like Meguiars Ultimate Detailer and you'll get a nice shine too. ;)