Barkham

N1SM0350z

You can't.

A GT car has leather electrically operated seats, cruise control and bose sound system.

You MIGHT see it doesn't have leather but even that is hit or miss as from outside it looks similar!

Hope that helps you!

I only noticed yours was non GT as we were packing up the booze at the hoon. I'd seen it a good few times before that..... :blush:

Thats why I was asking! I did wonder if he'd fallen into the rays GT trap.

Will soon be better equiped than a gt ;)

Are you respraying it? :lol:

I only noticed yours was non GT as we were packing up the booze at the hoon. I'd seen it a good few times before that..... :blush:

P$ss off :p

P$ss off :p

:lol: sorry :lol:

It was the reason why i wanted a non gt

1.Nissan leather= crap

2.Cruise control= Its a 350z

3.Bose sound system=Pants

I could replace them for less than the £2k premium nissan ask for a gt and have better quality equipment :thumbs:

I thought the leather was decent to be honest, I actually used the cruise all the time and (shock horror) actually thought the Bose was good, but I will admit I'm an ICE novice.

Plus the electricallly moveable and heated seats were great imo.

Granted, i don't think I'd pay the premium Nissan ask for them if I was buying new but when buying second hand I'd never buy a non GT :blush:

1.Nissan leather= crap

I could replace them for less than the £2k premium nissan ask for a gt and have better quality equipment :thumbs:

I thought the leather was decent to be honest, I actually used the cruise all the time and (shock horror) actually thought the Bose was good, but I will admit I'm an ICE novice.

Granted, i don't think I'd pay the premium Nissan ask for them if I was buying new but when buying second hand I'd never buy a non GT :blush:

Yes but don't forget how old your gt4 was when you sold it, the seats would have still been in new condition.

Take a look at most 04-05 reg cars now and you will see a bit of wear especially on the bolster+how many people now have sound systems which are playing up ie left side cutting out and are out of warranty.

I personally do a lot of short journeys so i would'nt even use the cruise control, this is why the non gt suited my needs more.

1.Nissan leather= crap

Yes but don't forget how old your gt4 was when you sold it, the seats would have still been in new condition.

Take a look at most 04-05 reg cars now and you will see a bit of wear especially on the bolster+how many people now have sound systems which are playing up ie left side cutting out and are out of warranty.

I personally do a lot of short journeys so i would'nt even use the cruise control, this is why the non gt suited my needs more.

I agree but I'd still rather have worn leather electric heated seats than manual cloth ones :)

1.Nissan leather= crap

I agree but I'd still rather have worn leather electric heated seats than manual cloth ones :)

I will be changing the cloth seats shortly for better quality leather than what nissan provide :thumbs: