Nismo type V1 kit

MITZ@CougarStore

• 4 weeks later...

All, I thought I’d posted the prices but I can’t find them in the post… :(

For the front bumper, side skirts and rear spats its £550.00, however, I am willing to offer this for a short period for £525.00 to members. The kit can also be split, if needed.

This kit can also be painted and fitted for an additional cost; pricing would be on an individual basis depending on what you wanted… You can see the painting and fitting results on the first/second page of this thread.

As always, if you're interested please do PM me.

Many thanks,

:thumbs:

CS what are these made of mate, are they the shine ones that are flexible?

I ran over a kerb in works car park the other day and have scratched a skirt, so rather than get that repainted i may aswell get some replacements and paint those!

That's the spirit! You only have to get a few big stonechips to warrant the rest of the kit too!

I ran over a kerb in works car park the other day and have scratched a skirt, so rather than get that repainted i may aswell get some replacements and paint those!

Adrian, they’re made from Fiberglass…

You’re not the first to damage your original skirts, we had an owner from Ireland who did the same thing and he went along and bought the replacement skirts…

The skirts are £199.00…

sidesNismo1.jpg

That's the spirit! You only have to get a few big stonechips to warrant the rest of the kit too!

I already have a set of the rear spats to go on, and im very happy with my OEM front bumper with the carbon lip. Just skirts to get and a spolier, but cant decide which one!