alpine haedunit

Jay1710

i have bought a alpine flip out screen for my 350, but i am unsure what i need? i have bought the single din plus pocket facia, and the car has a bose system but im not really sure how to wire it in as the apine stereo has a seperate control panel for all the wires. please help??????

tnkx for that advice, but the alpine cd player that i have bought has no connectors on it so everyithng needs to be soldered together which makes everything even harder. i have read both of theose posts that u sed but still dont really understand what i ahve to do espcially as mine has a amplifier that u have to bypass too. but by doin this i guess im making the sound system not as gud? sorry to sound stupid too

Your probably better off getting a replacement Alpine harness and then getting the normal interface harnesss.

Pretty sure if you email these guys they should be able to supply everything you need so it just plugs in - http://www.sextonsdirect.co.uk/

+1

You also have to ask why the cables have all been cut when there would have been a perfectly good connector on the end of them? And the instruction manual you got with it should tell you what wire does what?