My new sprint/hillclimb weapon

Trev-the-Rev

So what sort of class do you run an Evo in the UK?

For MSA sprints and hillclimbs a standard Evo such as mine will be in the over 2600cc production car class. FI carries a 40% increase. If I choose to do any mods along the lines of removing interior trim or using slicks foe example, then the car would go into the modified class where pretty much anything goes.

So your'e a cheeky devil getting a lightweight big power model to run in a standard class..... I like it! :lol:

Did the person you sold the red beastie to run in the North Scotland hillclimb series?

Shrewd move eh Stew :D

I'm not sure which championship he competes in but his name is Roy Munro, so keep an eye out for him.

I'll keep an eye out and let you know trev.

I'll have a look in as I always check out at least one event a year. Even Jayne enjoyed the hillclimbing (and it was raining) so I'll be allowed back without complaint!

So what sort of class do you run an Evo in the UK?

For MSA sprints and hillclimbs a standard Evo such as mine will be in the over 2600cc production car class. FI carries a 40% increase. If I choose to do any mods along the lines of removing interior trim or using slicks foe example, then the car would go into the modified class where pretty much anything goes.

Similar to here then. Keep us posted on progress and placings etc. ;)