Toyo T1R Proxes 245/45 R18 96Y

adncd

I have 2 T1r's for sale they only have about 400 miles on them, they look like new as they have hardly been ran in.

I am selling these as I did not like them, I bought these from Camskill at £124 per tyre.

I will sell these for £100 per tyre + postage or free collection.

Please PM me if you are interested.

i live not far from Basingstoke.

still slippy as hell at 400 miles, i hear that people say you need to give them 1000 miles but for me that is too much fishtailing to put up with, and I dont like the way they roll on the side wall even going around corners without them slipping.

anyway, my loss is your gain if you are interested?

still slippy as hell at 400 miles, i hear that people say you need to give them 1000 miles but for me that is too much fishtailing to put up with, and I dont like the way they roll on the side wall even going around corners without them slipping.

anyway, my loss is your gain if you are interested?

fair point,

would agree with the side wall issue, but for me it just took a short while to adjust my driving style to accomadate for it.

if it helps my tyre choice for the 350z when my stones finally give up is going to be a set of

vredestein sessanta

i've not used them before, but from what i've seen i think they will offer better performance than the toyo's or falkens. but cheaper than the MPS.

i have heard some members already use them, and swear by them. might be worth a go.

If it's the tyre of choice for Elise drivers, it can't be all bad. :)

For a prospective buyer I've had these on an Elise, the Zed and the Volvo and find them predictable, good on wear and MUCH quieter than most other tyres. A bargain here, I justhave nowhere to store them! :blush: