Warranty - pos. missed / gap in service

NWZ

Hi All,

Without realising, the Clio I just bought my g/f might have a gap in the service schedule by 2 months / 2k miles.

The car was registered in July 06, First service at 12k in July 07, second service in Sept 08 at 28k.

No problems with the car, but one of the alloys is bubbling, as the car isn't 3 years old until Jul 09 do you think Renault will honour replacing this under warranty- bearing in mind what they are like (and Nissan) with replacing alloys?

I tried posting on the Clio forum, but it's just toooo quiet out there :lol:

And I know there's a wealth of knowledge on here!

Thanks all...

I know some one who had bubbling on there clio dont think you alone in this my friends was changed about a year ago and they told him there has problem with a surplyer in 06 {not sure but this my be why keep an eye on the rest} as long as you have warrenty they should change them

Also with the service history i had a v.w and they never stamped the book one service and i did not notice till later in the year but because it was done a v.w it is loged on the computer system when they put in the reg and up dated it for me

Hope this helps kev

Sarnie's argument is the one I used with Nissan, as the previous owner of mine had missed a service by 9 days or something silly. So I asked them whether they would've done anything to the wheels in that 9 day period that would have prevented it. You can guess the answer..... ;)