3500th Member !!

Beavis

Afternoon all,

Before I claim my prize I would like to thank everyone for the messages etc about how good the club is, sounds like something I'm really going to appreciate joining.

Sorry for the late relply but I have very limited internet access (lunch break and before work only!)

Thanks again.

ps hope the weather is good wherever you are had the roof down cruising over the weekend and driving to work this morning. Who said a roadster is no fun in the winter!

Like the look of the Z badges have seen them before on ebay. Do you know where I can get them from?

Any ideas how I go about using my voucher?

Cheers

available form Chris at JDM Performance who is a trader on here.

http://www.jdmperformance.co.uk/item.ph ... eNumber=55

we can paypal the money to him if you choose the badges no problem :)

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry been away with work for a while not had much chance to think about my z, glad to be back though!

Think its got to be the Z badges they look great! Checked out the guys website and there are three types 2 chrome one and a satin one, any recommendations? Also anyone who has these already are they easy to fit?

Can one of the mods or admin people please let me have the all important vouvher code?

Thanks a million. :thumbs:

Sorry been away with work for a while not had much chance to think about my z, glad to be back though!

Think its got to be the Z badges they look great! Checked out the guys website and there are three types 2 chrome one and a satin one, any recommendations? Also anyone who has these already are they easy to fit?

Can one of the mods or admin people please let me have the all important vouvher code?

If you want to pm me your address and tell me which ones you want I will order them for you and pay direct from here. :D

We will paypal the moeny to Chris at JDM performance to get thing rolling. I'll get back to you shortly :)