Lightly damaged Scorpion exhaust

bigphil

Hi Guys,

had a slight accident with the corier and one of our scorpion exhausts was damaged, the back box has a dent on the back, which is hidden by the rear bumper, all the other parts of the exhaust are totally fine, will have no effect on it's appearance under the car, and no effect to the sound either.

Yours for £250 which is a £115 saving off our usuall price

scorpion001.jpg

scorpion003.jpg

Thanks,

Andrew

nice christmas present for myself. i only called andrew for a set of bonnet struts ended up buying bonnet struts the exhaust and a plenum spacer. bought the pop charger last week scared to call him again. should be going up there in the next couple of weeks to get it all fitted. better leave my credit cards at home :lol:

nice christmas present for myself. i only called andrew for a set of bonnet struts ended up buying bonnet struts the exhaust and a plenum spacer. bought the pop charger last week scared to call him again. should be going up there in the next couple of weeks to get it all fitted. better leave my credit cards at home :lol:

As its x-mas, take your credit card, go on treat yourself :lol:

are these exhausts any good??

how noisy??

any good with FI??

For there money i would say yes they are, plenty of better zorsts out there but all depends what your budget is, e.t.c, plenty of people got them n here, had one on mine for about 3 weeks, was B):thumbs: