Veilside Carbon V3 spoiler

dcash5

Right ...

This is a veilside V3 spoiler that was fitted to my car. (RRP 330 w/O POSTAGE and this is in the Nemisis Sale)

It has been removed by my bodyshop in a very sympathic manor so it in good condition.

It is currently sprayed in Azure Blue with the true carbon fibre blade (not a wrap)

Even comes with the metal Veilside badge, (i believe these are about 80 quid new on there own)

Im not out to make any profit just really to create a bit of space so I am very much open to what some would call silly offers.

Failing money I am after a few parts so we can also work on exchange. Dont have pictures of the specific spoiler but no doubt someone could provide.

Many Thanks

Dan

Right ...

This is a veilside V3 spoiler that was fitted to my car. (RRP 330 w/O POSTAGE and this is in the Nemisis Sale)

It has been removed by my bodyshop in a very sympathic manor so it in good condition.

It is currently sprayed in Azure Blue with the true carbon fibre blade (not a wrap)

Even comes with the metal Veilside badge, (i believe these are about 80 quid new on there own)

Im not out to make any profit just really to create a bit of space so I am very much open to what some would call silly offers.

Failing money I am after a few parts so we can also work on exchange. Dont have pictures of the specific spoiler but no doubt someone could provide.

Many Thanks

Dan

?

where in guildford are you? Might come and have a look

Right ...

Many Thanks

Dan

Whats replacing it? I quite liked it on your car.............

• 2 months later...