Basingstoke folk!

Digsy

Never heard of them before, but I'll see if I can pop down there. As far as I was aware, that land was all farm land! Popping out to Maplin later, so I'll have a gander on the way back. If not I'll have a look some point during the week as they are about a 5 minute drive from me (I think I could ride my MTB to them in that time they are that close!)

Anything you want to know specifically?

Never heard of them before, but I'll see if I can pop down there. As far as I was aware, that land was all farm land! Popping out to Maplin later, so I'll have a gander on the way back. If not I'll have a look some point during the week as they are about a 5 minute drive from me (I think I could ride my MTB to them in that time they are that close!)

Cheers Chris. Just want to know the story behind it and how its ended up with only 300 miles in 7 months. Whether its been in any accidents, condition etc. I'm suspicious of the price.

Non-GT spec doesn't bother me as I'd be going for a retrim and upgraded stereo anyway. :)

Cheers Chris. Just want to know the story behind it and how its ended up with only 300 miles in 7 months. Whether its been in any accidents, condition etc. I'm suspicious of the price.

Non-GT spec doesn't bother me as I'd be going for a retrim and upgraded stereo anyway. :)

Didnt manage to get down there today matey, Amanda diverted me round to her parents on the way home :surrender:

I'll try get down there tomorrow for you :thumbs:

Splashing out Digs.... ;)

Just investigating options... :teeth:

One question, why get rid of the primer zed as you weren't using it and then buy another one? :)

Because if I own one I can do stuff to it whilst I'm not using it. :lol: