Lowering Springs Recommendation.

chuds1

Hi All

Am looking for some advise on which lowering spring kit to buy. Want a good quality kit that doesn't rattle the fillings out ma teeth. :teeth:

Also want to install the kit myself. How easy a job is it and is there any special tooling required apart from spring clamps.

Sorry if I'm covering old ground.

Thanks for your help

Chuds.

Very old ground! :lol:

Have a search and you'll find loads of info.

To save time, buy an Eibach Pro spring kit. It's spot on.

If you have standard 18s (6 spokes or Rays) then best get an Eibach spacer kit to make the look good!

No tooling required apart from the clamps.

Best of luck bud!

How do i get in touch with BigPhil?

Maybe the Big man will be doing some Chrissy special deals. ;)

Lowering Kit plus spacers. Well it is coming up to Christmas you know. :yahoo:

Cheers

Chuds.

Come on , Chuds. A little effort goes a long way... ;)

Ive just ordered tein lowering springs, there due on tues, along with the eibach spacers, umm and a few other bits, (dba 5000 front disc n pads, zorst, pop charger, :blush: ) couldnt help myself.

Ill let you guys know how the springs go, only £135 delivered from aktiv performance

just fitted my tein springs with eibach spacers 2night, been 4a 30mile drive 2settle them a bit, car looks great, not much lower but looks good, still clears the local speed bumps. The drives firmer but not hard, not sure about the handling just yet as its icy out, but feels alot more positive :thumbs:

just fitted my tein springs with eibach spacers 2night, been 4a 30mile drive 2settle them a bit, car looks great, not much lower but looks good, still clears the local speed bumps. The drives firmer but not hard, not sure about the handling just yet as its icy out, but feels alot more positive :thumbs:

Same set up as me mate :thumbs: defo bit firmer and handles better, did you have you alignment done after fitting the springs? remember mine was well out, if so then that will be the 10th time you alignment has been checked in the last couple of months :lol: