Southern Pub Meet

Adriank

OK here goes, a second attempt at this!

I am thinking Wednesday 10th December, at say 7:30, at a location to be decided, but around reading/wokingham area.

Can people who would be interested in attending this, and a possible regular monthly/bimonthly local meet reply in this thread pls!

1. AdrianK

well a good start, anymore, like to see 10 of us ideally! Who can refuse a trip to the PUB eh?

I am happy to vary the time and put up a few places and see what comes from that, any suggestions whack them up.

Last time you organised this you didn't turn up! :boxing:

well a good start, anymore, like to see 10 of us ideally! Who can refuse a trip to the PUB eh?

I am happy to vary the time and put up a few places and see what comes from that, any suggestions whack them up.

:lol:

LOL that wasnt a pub evening as organised, that was a mob phil while he's not 500 miles away extravaganza!

Also i was wasted lol.

LOL that wasnt a pub evening as organised, that was a mob phil while he's not 500 miles away extravaganza!

Also i was wasted lol.

Only pulling your leg Adrian, couldn't resist! :lol: