Vid and sound of Invo auto zorst ESR

xStric9x

Cool, can i ask where did you get your invo zorst from ?

Big Phil :thumbs: Its what you guys keep calling the K2

O-right never knew that, thought you may of got it at a show like roast350z ?, so take it this was a one off !!!!!!

Yes Bud, it is still being modified. Although roast did buy it from big Phil at a show.

is this the test car then?

The first one went on roasts car, and yes it is still under construction, the final product may sound slightly different as i think Phil is thinking about taking 20% of the resonate out of the mid pipe, so i will let you now how it sounds then (if he decides to do that).

You guys keep asking about prices and its not really for me to say but Phil wanted to hit the market with a middle of the range zorst ie inbetween scorpion and nismo.

What i can say though having hold of both scorpion and the invo in a short space of time is that you notice that the build quality on the invo far outshines the scorpion :thumbs:

If you are not desparate for a new zorst i would say wait and see what the final product looks and sounds like :D

If phill is thinking about changing the middle box i might take mine out completly and get a straight bit of pipe in its place?! :teeth: wonder how loud it would be then? :headhurt:

Sounds itresting roast350z, if you need a hand with any of it, only a stones throw away :thumbs:

If phill is thinking about changing the middle box i might take mine out completly and get a straight bit of pipe in its place?! :teeth: wonder how loud it would be then? :headhurt:

Sounds itresting roast350z, if you need a hand with any of it, only a stones throw away :thumbs:

Yeah cool mate, theres an exhaust place near you i think? makes custom exhaust, might ask then to stick in a bit of pipe for me :teeth: