UY GT4 on Ebay

Beavis

I still think that's too expensive, custard paint and GT4 badge or not.

I would not let mine go for any cheaper, i would push it off the edge of a cliff first. Credit crunch or not i am holding steady and not letting it go for peanuts like some are doing. (Thats if i do decide to sell at some point) ;)

I would not let mine go for any cheaper, i would push it off the edge of a cliff first. Credit crunch or not i am holding steady and not letting it go for peanuts like some are doing. (Thats if i do decide to sell at some point) ;)

I thought it was cheap , like Dave says if they get any cheaper they wont be worth selling, (Thats why mine is being kept :thumbs: )

I thought it was cheap , like Dave says if they get any cheaper they wont be worth selling, (Thats why mine is being kept :thumbs: )

Might even keep it for years and hopefully keep it in pristine condition and wait for it to increase in value ;) Will be a surefire future classic one day :)

These cars are worth only what someone will pay for them. You're lucky you can afford to keep hold of yours Dave but my money would be on it being another 25 years before it starts going up in value. ;)

Indeed your are right Digsy, but during these bad times it would be madness to sell if you did not have to. And lets face it because of that these currrent prices on every car being sold is currently not the norm. Yes i am lucky that i dont have to sell at the moment (not that i have not thought that i might) but that can change in an instant if a change in circumstance came. ;) Next May i will have had the zed 3 years and that will be the longest i have owned any car. :thumbs:

which forum member owned this motor??

I have made an offer of 11k on this motor and is waiting on a part ex value on my CTR....

Is this a pukker motor?? Looks it anyway....

Genuine GT4 Limited Edition - According to the register # 119 of 176.