GT4 Badge no 22 £36+

Beavis

What the hell happened to the car then? Written off? :headhurt:

Good question. Though i am led to believe that it not the first time they have appeared on ebay. Also heard that they made 2 for every car but again i dont know if that is true. :blush:

Now at £36 :scare:

Noted that its located in Sunderland too ;) Wonder if it someone who works at Nissan there? There were one or two rumors knocking about that each car had 2 badges made and some cars never had them fitted at all. :wacko:

Yep each car got one fitted, a spare, the plastation with GT4 and also the chequered flag thingy with GT4 on it.

I'm not sure why anyone other than the owner of GT4 number would want it?

Do we know what happened tp the spares? The guy i had my car off never mentioned anything about one and he gave me everything that came with the car even the unopened PS2. :)

Sounds familiar Dave, seem to remeber an article about them not been fitted and those who were supposed to fit them selling them on.

So cars with them actually fitted my be smaller than the 176 then? :wacko:

Mine came without but after my dealer created a lot of fuss, a pair appeared and one was fitted, the other handed to me.

My personal opinion is that after initial deliveries, the programme lost momentum and people moved on. Remember this was a NMGB idea only - didn't apply anywhere else in the world (as far as I know). the GT4 branding was only used intermittently worldwide - it was, after all the "35th Anniversary Edition" in Japan and the US....

I'm fairly convinced the 176 number may never have been reached...... Certainly Black ones are rare (or less noticed!!) and there are supposed to be 100 of them....

Still love my Ultra Yellow though!!