Warning Dont Buy YA53 ZPX

cgomez1978

Hi everyone i bought a 350Z roadster sunset YA53ZPX in july. after a couple of weels i found out it had a bent chassis. after a couple of months arguing with the dealer ive just finally picked up a Azure blue roadster. after speaking to the salesmen he said they are just going to stick it back in the auction. so im just warning as many people as i can to stay away from it so nobody gets stiched up like i did

carlos

its not against the law, my local vauxhall sold my friend a vectra with an engine fault, they got it from their internal vauxhall auctions, after months of it going back weekly, and argueing, they swaped it for another one, and they put it back in auction and it went off to another unsuspecting vauxhall garage for another victim. i work for the police, so i asked some people what the crack was and they said its sold as seen, and i was lucky to get it swaped.

as above is it an insurance category recorded.

also how do you bend the chassis?

if the chassis is bent i would think its an insurance write off.

chassis normally get bent in very bad crashes or shunts, or being hit very hard int the side, wither by another car, or sliding it into something like a telegraph pole.

its surprisingly easy to bend a chassis.

Pretty sure its legal - thats the problem with auctions - you can get away with murder. IF they sold it on their forecourt then they legally would have to inform the user that its a cat C/D.

Auctions are much like personal sales - they don't have to tell you anything about it being written off unless you ask for the information