CHILLI RED FOR SALE

leon britton

As the title, wishing to sell my 03 53 plate red zed, 22850 miles lots of history and bills to back this up.version ST i believe import with cloth interior in good condition .Brembo brakes, will need tyres soon. long MOT and tax.ESR supplied exhaust, plenum spacer full carbon fibre body kit looking stunning. i looked at loads and this one with such low miles was by far the best.Will add some more piccys over the weekend

10K WOULD GET YOU A BARGAIN,CHEERS FOR LOOKING

Fair point the carbon kit is on so yes they are old pics, with weather as it is i have not been able to take more up to date pics, just really gauging interest ,if it does not sale then i will sort 19" or 20"wheels for it and then keep it, if it goes i will put new tyres on the standard wheels

So we may be seeing you at the Wales meet Sarnie? :thumbs:

There's plenty of time between now and then...... ;)

The clock's ticking mate.... :teeth:

Another 6 months of depreciation too mate ;) I was offered a UK GT Chilli with RAYS for £8500 at the weekend........prices are only going one way and will be for at least 12 months yet.........