Scorpion Exhaust From Cougar Store 350z

MITZ@CougarStore

Right it is on. Will get some pics up when it's daylight. It sounds really good from the outside but a little quiet inside. Hopefully it'll get louder as it cokes up. Although i think a y pipe and pop charger is needed. Didn't have too much trouble fitting it, although one of the brackets needed heating up an bending a bit so it would sit perfectly.

Right it is on. Will get some pics up when it's daylight. It sounds really good from the outside but a little quiet inside. Hopefully it'll get louder as it cokes up. Although i think a y pipe and pop charger is needed. Didn't have too much trouble fitting it, although one of the brackets needed heating up an bending a bit so it would sit perfectly.

Heated up one of the brackets up bend it, out of intrest what side was this matey !, and what was wrong with it regarding the aligment.

I popped down to Hayward and Scott, got my car booked in saturday morning for my new exhaust system ;)B):thumbs: !!!!, As had a few alignment problems with my scrpion too .........

Heated up one of the brackets up bend it, out of intrest what side was this matey !, and what was wrong with it regarding the aligment.

I popped down to Hayward and Scott, got my car booked in saturday morning for my new exhaust system ;)B):thumbs: !!!!, As had a few alignment problems with my scrpion too .........

Another new exhaust :surrender: will it ever be finished?! :headhurt:

Another new exhaust :surrender: will it ever be finished?! :headhurt:

Hoping to all be done very soon bud, :lol: , will drop you a text about a meet on the 7th dec, if ya up for it ! ;):thumbs:

As said popped over to H&S, and booked in for sat !!!!!!!!!!

Might potentially have a scorpion exhuast up for grabs ........

Glad you like it mate, def gets better after a month or so... Sometimes it can sound amazing, if you get the revs just right! ;)

Or pop into a tunnel :lol::thumbs:

Hmm talking of tunnels, dartford is free now after 10pm :drive1;)

Mmmmmmm roast350z, fancy trying to arrange a late night meet, maybe could go into london or something, dartford tunnel ;):lol: ? ? ?