Swapping Brembo's from version 'S' to version 'T'

JDM Lover

As I have had no luck selling my JDM Nismo, I'm toying with the idea of stripping some of the Nismo/expensive bits and putting them on my roadster version T, then selling the Nismo with standard OEM stuff back on it at a lower price.

Swapping the wheels, Nimso exhaust is simple enough.

But the real issue is the Brembo's - can anyone advise me if it is possible to put the Brembo's onto the version T and put the OEM standard brakes onto the version S without too many complications?

Cheers folks

As I have had no luck selling my JDM Nismo, I'm toying with the idea of stripping some of the Nismo/expensive bits and putting them on my roadster version T, then selling the Nismo with standard OEM stuff back on it at a lower price.

But the real issue is the Brembo's - can anyone advise me if it is possible to put the Brembo's onto the version T and put the OEM standard brakes onto the version S without too many complications?

Cheers folks

Yes you can.

The only issue you will have is the dust guards which sit behind the disc, the JDM version is much smaller so will need to be removed to accept the bigger disc.

Cheers folks

Yes you can.

The only issue you will have is the dust guards which sit behind the disc, the JDM version is much smaller so will need to be removed to accept the bigger disc.

Great! So what parts from the Brembo brake kit would be carried over to the other Z? Calipers are obvious, but are the rotors the same size? If not, I would change those over as well. One more thing - are the caliper brackets different between the Brembo brakes and the standard 350Z brakes?