Opinions on these wheels??

Adriank

B) You could go for a orange lip to match the sunset... don't follow... lead :teeth:

SHHH dont say things like that, i had already planned that, get the lip orange lol. I think the orange lip would suit my car better, but not be as easy to sell on if i wanted a change at later date.

Thankss for those pics bigphil, the orange lip does look good!

B) You could go for a orange lip to match the sunset... don't follow... lead :teeth:

SHHH dont say things like that, i had already planned that, get the lip orange lol. I think the orange lip would suit my car better, but not be as easy to sell on if i wanted a change at later date.

Thankss for those pics bigphil, the orange lip does look good!

Orange matches the Brembos too :teeth:

The pic that Phil has posted, gives a goo impression. I thought about doing it when I had my sunset... but then I sold it

Sorry, meant to say wheel nuts, like the red ones in the pic. Heads not on right today. Too cold up here!

We can supply red, blue, black, titanium, gunmetal and gold

Have you got any pictures of the gold ones phil, i have been trying to find some orange ones to match the car, its a struggle!

J's Racing do some i found in the end, but only in Honda thread fitment GRRRR

I know black is the in thing pretty much at the min, and I love the look on the rays... much better than standard... but what goes well with a silver car... cause I just don't think black looks right!

Reason I ask is mines are curbed and need some work and now is time to start thinking of what needs to be done to fix them for next year be it the colour or just chop them in for something completely new (and obviously bigger :teeth:)!!

I spoke to the company mentioned in the post, and 2 local companies that powder coat wheels and all 3 said they wouldn't do a different coloured rim.

For reference, BJV Engineering said £40 a wheel.

Could probably get a bodyshop to spray the rim with normal paint afterwards i guess? Prob cost next to nothing if any other spraywork was being done.

I spoke to the company mentioned in the post, and 2 local companies that powder coat wheels and all 3 said they wouldn't do a different coloured rim.

For reference, BJV Engineering said £40 a wheel.

Give Spit and Polish a shout. They were going to do my Rays time attack style (black with a red lip) and quoted about £60/wheel + VAT

Any decent wheel refurb company will be able to do it. I have been quoted £25 to get my front wheel repaired & repainted :)

Lepsons (who are meant to be very very good) wouldnt do mine black, with a machined lip and read outer lip like the LE37s Leemik has. I guess it depends if they are up for the challenge or not? :dry: Personally I dont see what would be so hard about it, just have to be good at masking off.