Man U v Stoke City - tickets for sale

RobD7

Chaps,

I've got another game I can't make (last one this year). It's Man U v Stoke City at Old Trafford on Saturday 15th November at 3pm. Should be a good goal fest! :teeth:

My 2 seats are in the North Stand 2nd Tier. Good view and amazing atmosphere!

£50 each.

PM me if you're interested :thumbs:

Chaps,

I've got another game I can't make (last one this year). It's Man U v Stoke City at Old Trafford on Saturday 15th November at 3pm. Should be a good goal fest! :teeth:

£50 each.

Rob this is illegal my friend, unless u sell @ face value, I know someone who has been caught and punished heavely for it, just for future reference.

U a season ticket holder? I'm a season holder in the stretford end and only sell my tickets for around the £35 mark...

Chaps,

£50 each.

Rob this is illegal my friend, unless u sell @ face value, I know someone who has been caught and punished heavely for it, just for future reference.

U a season ticket holder? I'm a season holder in the stretford end and only sell my tickets for around the £35 mark...

My tickets cost me over £40 per game and I mark up enough to cover the fact that for the last 2 seasons I've missed 2 games and not sold them. This is not a profit making business I am running here, just giving myself a fighting chance of being able to afford to keep them on! Appreciate the heads up though. You have a pm as well :thumbs:

Also, in light of this, these one off tickets are now £44 plus £6 postage and packaging each ;)

Chaps,

£50 each.

My tickets cost me over £40 per game and I mark up enough to cover the fact that for the last 2 seasons I've missed 2 games and not sold them. This is not a profit making business I am running here, just giving myself a fighting chance of being able to afford to keep them on! Appreciate the heads up though. You have a pm as well :thumbs:

Also, in light of this, these one off tickets are now £44 plus £6 postage and packaging each ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...