Z club organised event. Thurrock meet guys take note.

martinmac

Looking forward to it, and glad ya got it all booked in o.k, just hoping i get my Zed back , Been bit of a hick-up

fingers crossed for you bud!

Thanks mate, as do want to really get to the elite meet, and get the same as what your having done, so its all solid, Wish us luck !!!!!!!! :thumbs:

Roast350Z looks like i should be coming, ill drop you a text saturday evening about it all, k mate

Nice one bud :yahoo: looking forward to it!!

so who is going from thurrock with us?

Me Mark and Darren

Anybody else, it seems like its gona be a good day plenty of other zeds going :D

hey daron shame you couldnt make it mate,was a good day quite a few different zeds from the zclub, think there was some photos took so im sure somebody will post them up soon

every time there was a photo mine was in the garage :lol::blush:

My car went home in a staightline in the end :yahoo: hope urs was ok Darren think u got ur moneys worth, 7 times on the ramps :headhurt:

hope to see u all next weekend :thumbs:

hey daron shame you couldnt make it mate,was a good day quite a few different zeds from the zclub, think there was some photos took so im sure somebody will post them up soon

My car went home in a staightline in the end :yahoo: hope urs was ok Darren think u got ur moneys worth, 7 times on the ramps :headhurt:

yeah the cars fine now, i was getting quite concerned after the 5th time on the ramps, but 7th time lucky hey :wacko:

it was a good turnout, didnt remember to bring my camera so i dont have any photos, looking forward th the brighton run next weekend, :thumbs:

yeah the cars fine now, i was getting quite concerned after the 5th time on the ramps, but 7th time lucky hey :wacko:

it was a good turnout, didnt remember to bring my camera so i dont have any photos, looking forward th the brighton run next weekend, :thumbs:

Sounds like you had fun darron :lol: , so how low is your zed then ?