Z club organised event. Thurrock meet guys take note.

martinmac

Thank you martin for getting the ball rolling :thumbs:

Elite Direct - 9th november

This is not far at all really for all the normal thurrock meeter's. Any of you guys going to go ? ? ?

Could may be even all meet at thurrock at a set time and drive over to there in a convoy :teeth: , should have my car back on the sat 8th :yahoo: , so pretty tempted if turb out is good !

Im up for this, up for getting 4 wheel alignment done :thumbs:

What shall we do Mark meet at thurrock? :drive1

Yeah sounds good to me mate, will try get the normall thurrock crowd to if they want to meet us there, and we can all drive over :thumbs: , if not and its just us, we could meet a bit closer to home ?

yeah sounds good to me mate :D i can always stop past yours its on the way, then we go up to thurrock to meet up with others or go straight up there.

Please dont let me buy coilovers and new rims :headhurt:

if i do please stamp on my foot and stop me or something :lol:

yeah sounds good to me mate :D i can always stop past yours its on the way, then we go up to thurrock to meet up with others or go straight up there.

Please dont let me buy coilovers and new rims :headhurt:

if i do please stamp on my foot and stop me or something :lol:

O.K mate yeah thats cool with me :thumbs: .

Ill be picking my zed up on the saturday from ESR, and what i have planned is all set out, but when im up there i bet a few more modz make there way on the car :lol:

Should be a good one this, and hopefully there are a few coming from thurrock to this meet :thumbs:

Discounts,Discounts,Discounts

Special Sunday Opening on 9th November 2008 10-00am to appox 4-00pm

Info on elite direct

web-header.jpg

They are a Rainham based tyre and wheel supplier and have invited us as a club for a special Sunday Opening on 9th November 2008 10-00am to appox 4-00pm just for us to partake of some rather special offers available on the day:

Some of the offers on the day will be

4 wheel alignment - normally £58.69, less 20% on the day - only £46.95

Caster & Camber adjustment (if the facility available on your model) - normally £23.50, less 20% on the day - only £18.80 (price may vary with some models). Eibach camber bolts may be available for your car - can be discussed on the day. Price usually £46.94 - only £37.55.

10% off all tyres ordered and fitted on the day - Elite can get any tyres not normally stocked, so phone ahead to pre-order your requirements. They can get all the usual performance tyres and also the road legal race tyres like R888, A048s etc.

The showroom has a huge stock of wheels on display, so this might be your chance to upgrade. Again pre-order any special requirements. The showroom also provides an indoor warm space in case of rain with comfy seating, loads of mags and literature to read and a coffee shop!

Elite also do brakes, suspension (Tein stockist) and exhausts - individual quotes can be provided on the day.

For more information visit

http://zclub.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13374

Handell Williams aka Reddel 300zx has put in a tremendous amount of work to arrange this so come on guys lets show our appreciation of his efforts by turning up in force

Calling all the thurrock meeters, its a great chance to get some work done too, at a discounted rate. I have = been told there should be a nice mix of Z's there, and it is only about ten minutes away from the thurrock servies. Me and roast are up for meeting at thurrock if it makes it easier ? ? ?

1/M350ZB

2/roast350z

3/N15MNO-Daron

4/

5/

Claire at elite has asked for list of who will be there

List so far

Mr F 350Z tracking and camber

Steve Burns front tracking

Paulzx wheel alignment

Stevie007 wheels

Reddell 300 alignment(?)

M350ZB

roast350z

John Rigby alignment

Paul Wrangle

NI5MNO-Daron

so how many 350'z is that now then, any chance people can list there cars too , as below ? (done the ones i know)

Mr F 350Z tracking and camber - 350Z

Steve Burns front tracking -

Paulzx wheel alignment -

Stevie007 wheels -

Reddell 300 alignment(?) -

M350ZB -350Z

roast350z -350Z

John Rigby alignment -

Paul Wrangle -

NI5MNO-Daron -350Z

Whats the plan then roast350Z ?

Paulzx wheel alignment -

Stevie007 wheels -

M350ZB -350Z

roast350z -350Z

John Rigby alignment -

Paul Wrangle -

NI5MNO-Daron -350Z

Darren-b 350z

Count me in for this, looking to spend some money on the car over the winter so this should give me some good ideas :thumbs:

Will meet at thurock for convoy too.

Paulzx wheel alignment -

Stevie007 wheels -

M350ZB -350Z

roast350z -350Z

John Rigby alignment -

Paul Wrangle -

NI5MNO-Daron -350Z

Darren-b 350z

Count me in for this, looking to spend some money on the car over the winter so this should give me some good ideas :thumbs:

Will meet at thurock for convoy too.

Glad to see the convoy is growing, all be it very slowly :lol:

So then shall we say meet at thurrock at 10am on sunday? ;)

Then make our way to elite :drive1

Sounds good to me mate, fancy popping by mine and will follow each other up there yeah ? :thumbs:

Then meet the others and follow onto elite, roast you got all your worked booked in, e.t.c ?, have you told Mr.F ? ? ?

Sounds good to me mate, fancy popping by mine and will follow each other up there yeah ?

Then meet the others and follow onto elite, roast you got all your worked booked in, e.t.c ?, have you told Mr.F ? ? ?

Yeah that sounds good, my names on the list and i did say to put me down for alignment :D

Sounds good to me mate, fancy popping by mine and will follow each other up there yeah ?

Yeah that sounds good, my names on the list and i did say to put me down for alignment :D

Cool cool, jsut making sure matey, seems like a few of us are getting bits done, plus they are offering discounts on most parts, whats allways good :teeth: