Lotus Exige vs. Porsche 911 GT3

Kev946

THe GT3 driver is a classic Porker driver in my oppinion. He has no idea of the concept smooth is fast. Oh and he's driving an overweight pumped up VW Beetle with the engine in the wrong place...... :lol:

Not bias at all there Kev :p

These things are down to the drivers. I was doing one of those experience days at Thruxton yesterday and was overtaking people in a 911 Turbo, Exige and single seater Forumlar Renault and I was only in a Cayman. They are all faster cars than the Cayman, but its down to the drivers. In fact the only thing that did overtake me was the intstructor driven Ferrari 355 :cool: My instructor didnt beleive me that I didnt have any track experience at all, so I guess I wasnt half bad :thumbs:

The fact on that video is that the porker is all over the place and the Exige looks more composed really just means the Exige driver is better. Which is what you'd expect from typical Exige and Porker drivers, I agree with you there :lol:

THe GT3 driver is a classic Porker driver in my oppinion. He has no idea of the concept smooth is fast. Oh and he's driving an overweight pumped up VW Beetle with the engine in the wrong place...... :lol:

Not bias at all there Kev :p

These things are down to the drivers. I was doing one of those experience days at Thruxton yesterday and was overtaking people in a 911 Turbo, Exige and single seater Forumlar Renault and I was only in a Cayman. They are all faster cars than the Cayman, but its down to the drivers. In fact the only thing that did overtake me was the intstructor driven Ferrari 355 :cool: My instructor didnt beleive me that I didnt have any track experience at all, so I guess I wasnt half bad :thumbs:

The fact on that video is that the porker is all over the place and the Exige looks more composed really just means the Exige driver is better. Which is what you'd expect from typical Exige and Porker drivers, I agree with you there :lol:

Me biased....no.... :lol: But 911's are old hat. They Cayman's OK as the engine IS in the right place. But when will Porsche get shot of the 50 year old 911.... or shall we just call it the beetle. Answer - when idiots stop buying them I guess...:headhurt: OK, I'm biased, I don't like the 911.

Don't forget tyres. These can make a massive difference on track. The Exige has the benefit of Yoko A048's as standard which are pretty much road legal cut slicks. Not sure what the GT3 uses....something for ride quality no doubt... ;)

Still think it's a funny video....all that porker and a plastic car built in Norfolk beats it.... :lol: