Hitting the limiter - how often?

speedball

160mph M6 Toll Road, think there is possibly another 10mph in there but would take perhaps another 20-30 seconds to achieve it.

Felt very stable.

B) 152 on christmas day on a33 between reading and wellington country park, little bit floaty. quickest ever driven was just over 198, in my ex drag racing 7.5 litre mustang with nitrous. also have a jeep that puts out neer on 400bhp, scarey in a 4x4.

• 3 years later...

Working on the gearbox ratios, these are the max speeds in each gear:

1st Gear = 38 mph

2nd Gear = 62 mph

3rd Gear = 89 mph

4th Gear = 114 mph

5th Gear = 145 mph

6th Gear = 184 mph

All speeds rounded up/down to nearest mph, and calculated using data from here and calculator from here. Obviously drag and power will come into it at some point, but you can always add more power and to a certain extent effect the drag (although 0.30Cd is pretty good anyway) so your limit is the mechanicals of the gearbox.

My clios max is supposedly 110mph. Should be interesting with a max of 155mph/top of 170mph.

:teeth:

My old 1.2 clio maxed out at 115MPH (private road of course), the Zed sails past there in the blink of an eye in comparison!