Jap satnav screen and cubby

Muddy

Hi chaps,.

I'm after a jap spec satnav screen and holder/cubby/front - the whole shabang really.

I have a standard UK cubby hole unit to offer as a replacement. (I'll pop pics up soon)

Would obviously suit someone who doesn't want to have the useless satnav screen.

PM me if interested in a deal or swap deal.

Cheers

Craig

Hi chaps,.

I'm after a jap spec satnav screen and holder/cubby/front - the whole shabang really.

I have a standard UK cubby hole unit to offer as a replacement. (I'll pop pics up soon)

Would obviously suit someone who doesn't want to have the useless satnav screen.

PM me if interested in a deal or swap deal.

Cheers

Craig

Nice Avatar B)

Sarnie :thumbs:

Chris - I actually have a spare cubby with front door. It appears to be the same as the one fitted to the car but it doesn't look like I can manipulate it to fit a screen, the mechnism for the door is attached to the side and can't be cut back!!

Does that make sense.

Thought a Jap spec one with the screen already fitted would make it easier to replace with a similar sized screen. (Or a I can tap into jap screen and use that perhaps)

Craig

Thanks for the info Pingu2.

Good to see that you and chris have done carPC's in your Z's. (I did the first car pc in a show car 4 years ago :))

The spare cubby I have does not seperate, so pretty goosed there.

So that will be up for sale i guess.

Looks like I need a 2003 cubby with a removal back so a screen can be fitted.

Does any one have one??