Side Skirt Scrape - Replacement Part Advice (Please!)

JohanVee

This weekend I managed to have a (losing) argument with a six inch high brick wall that my friend had hidden next to a row of pine trees as I pulled into their drive.

As a result I've got a long series of scrapes all the way down the passenger-side side skirt, leading to a nice dent right at the back.

Thankfully it's only the plastic panel that's been damaged but it's a mess and I need to get a replacement.

I'm posting here to see if anyone can suggest a more economical way of getting this fixed than going to my local approved Nissan dealer and parting with nearly £400 + labour just for the one part? I'm not looking for any funky custom kits, just a plain replacement (in silver).

Also, if anyone has any suggestions for names that I can call my mate for putting a wall in such a stupid place then they'd be welcome too! I reckon I probably used most of them already on Saturday though! :angry:

Hope you can help. Any advice gratefully received. Cheers

:welcome: first of all.

some of these parts crop up on ebay every once in a while when people upgrade to other bodykits etc.

Also, you can try and ask Funkystyling if they have a second hand side skirt they can sell you (they source second hand parts for the Z, just PM them), or whoever else on here for that matter :)

Good luck!

I have a pair or kuro ones too. If anybody wants them they can have them for free , as long as they come to collect them . Its a bit of a problem getting them anywhere as the box don't fit in the car. I'm up by middlesbrough

Thanks to you all for your replies. I knew I'd get more help here than from Nissan :teeth:

Looks like you be a life saver Seedy! I'll contact you shortly to see if I can work something out. Can't do it now though as I'm on a tight leash at work! :yawn:

Cheers

• 9 months later...
I have original side skirts in Kuro!!! Could probably get them sprayed!!!

Pm me with an offer

any pics liam.............

Why do you need pics? Have a look at your own:They are the same ;)

oh right i thought they were an add on........... :blush: