Insurance surprise

smartmove

I wouldn't say its just the fact your ST was steep, also for a IG 18, the car is fairly cheep to insure. My premium was lower on my Z than the vti, i did ask why this was, and they said that the Z isn't the type of car people thrash around, and tend to take care of it well (lol.... not sure about the first part :p:teeth:) Obviously got that touch of class!!!

Have to admit as well that I got a very good deal through Sky on here. All mods declared down to my aftermarket seats and all signed off on. Even with the mods, they were cheaper than most other places. If you have mods, it's foolish not to insure/declare them as you are just giving the underwriters an excuse to not pay out in the event of something happening.

Adrian Flux did it for me... No mods listed with Direct Line and no mention of my points, all new mods listed with adrian flux, 3 points declared, free roadside cover, saved £115 a year!

I used to be with them when I had my Fiesta. Got rammed while parked down a single track country road by a 32 ton truck and it took them 3 years to get me my money!! I vowed never to go back!!

Wouldn't suggest luxies myself lads. Live just up the road from them and know a few of the managers there. Not great service, they all say that, plus they've quoted me over double for what ive got my premium for this year, and every year before has been the same, no matter the car!

Oh, and took 3 phone calls over a month to get a quote! :rant: