Expensive shopping trip! :o)

Hi All

A trip to my local shopping centre involves going past a Nissan dealer, so I guess it had to happen eventually. :)

I'm picking up a new 350Z roadster in black on Friday. I only went into the dealership yesterday to see if I could have a test drive! One test drive later, signed on the dotted line.

Must confess, as this was a very spontaneous decision I know nothing much about the car so please bare with me as I'm sure I'll have questions.

Cheers

Mark

PS Damn, I can't wait for Friday!

Bloody typical! Weather here's been great... right up until 5pm today when I picked my car up and the heavens opened, with rain forecast for about the next week. Oh the joys of owning a convertible...

Only managed to drive her for a couple of hours before I became a bit worried we might get hail storms so she's safely tucked away in the garage. :(

First impressions... not regreting this shopping trip at all! :D

Mark

PS. surely that cup holder will break if I put anything in it??

So wheres the pictures of the motor then B)

If it ever stops raining, (PLEEEEEASE stop raining :bang: ) the digi cams ready and waiting. This weather is driving me nuts, I've only managed to open the roof once so far and that was just to check it was working okay. :wacko:

Anyone know how the opposite of a rain dance goes?

the sun has got his hat on, hip hip hip hooray..... :sun:

:lol: Well, it seemed to work!

FrontR2.jpg

RearR.jpg

Interior.jpg

All standard at the moment, but I've got my eyes on some new rims and then we'll take it from there.... :)

Cheers

Mark