Zedfest 2009 11/12/13th September

martinmac

I know its early but we dont want anyone saying they didnt have time to schedule this in.

Zedfest 2009 will be along the same lines as the 2008 event which was great.

It will be held at Sherbrooke Scout Camp, Mansfield Road, Calverton, Notts. NG14 6HP

This will also be a 350z-uk meet and we are looking to get some impressive numbers there.

A look in here will give you an idea of what will be going on.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... ht=zedfest

We will be looking at having traders there and are working on several other attractions.

The idea would be to arrive on the Friday evening and camp, on site until close of play on the Sunday. The usual facilities are available and there will be on site catering with a bar in the evenings. There is a large building which will be used for the evening entertainment.

For those who are not sure about camping there are several hotels around within easy taxi distance.

This is to be one of our big meets for the year so your support will be appreciated.

Entry fee is only £7-50 and this pays for the whole weekend :D

zedfest09a.gif

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Martin,

Oh...no....I would like to come but this is a short notice because I didn't see this thread and is so close to us!!!

I'm afriad we wont be able to make it this year because we dont have enough 'Z' item ready to show there, but if next year we will be there because is so local to us.

Thanks

Jeffrey

Team EPR

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

3 months down the line and it looks like we have a clash of dates as JAE2009 have moved thier date even further back into September

The tradional date for JAE has always been the end of July and this is why we always had Zedfest in September,2008 saw the first move away from the July date at the last minute and although all the talk previously had been that JAE would be the same august week end next year they have decided to change it again

The Z Club has no option but to carry on with the planed Sept dates as we have already booked the venue

Sorry about this guys but on the other hand its good for you to have a choice of events in September

• 1 month later...

Copied over from Z club :D

Once again I am pleased to announce that the above event will be held at Sherbrooke Scout Camp, Mansfield Lane, Calverton, Notts. NG14 6HP on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 11-12-13 September 2009.

Some of you will be aware that 2009 marks 40 years of the introduction to the UK of the Datsun 240Z and also 20 years of the Z32 300ZX so we hope to make this years event a little more special. To start the ball rolling, Nissan UK are giving their support and I have a number of other surprises in the pipeline which will be divulged later in the year.

For those of you who are new to Sherbrooke there are 22 acres of grassland plus a five acre wood... There is one clean but basic toilet block with loos, wash basins and showers. There is a modern barn and social centre with outside patio area and picnic benches. Oil drum BBQ’s are freely available.

Once again we will have a licensed bar and excellent catering on site. All main meals plus snacks will be available at reasonable cost between 8am and 10pm. We will hold an inter club sports competition with some “easyâ€

zedfest09.png

Hey guys after posting up on the other Z sites on Thursday night

combined the lists as of todays date and shown you guys in Blue

thanks for your early support and for those of you in the South East remember the meet at the Halfway House is on the 8th of Feb and not the 1st of Feb

1/ Steve Burns

2/ ClarCE

3/ H5

4/ M13KYF

5/ Digsy (subject to still having a Zed... teeth )

6/ martinmac

7/ M350ZB

8/ Chesterfield

9/ Shire

10/ Arkwright

11/ Jakthe Ruby

12. Rob Gaskin

13. Nidge74.

14. tulip

15. Mr Ex & Jr

16. 260Z TT in my 260z, and Gill & Jay in the new addition 350z roadster!

17. Russ

18. Saz

19. Andy

20. Darkside TT (Neil) + 1 and 2 children

21. Zogg

22. Lisa & Dave

23. Steve-300ZX

24. Nickz32 + Jodie

25. Funkyboogalooo

Updated list. Lets make this a biggie :D

1/ Steve Burns

2/ ClarCE

3/ H5

4/ M13KYF

6/ martinmac

7/ M350ZB

8/ Chesterfield

9/ Shire

10/ Arkwright

11/ Jakthe Ruby

12. Rob Gaskin

13. Nidge74.

14. tulip

15. Mr Ex & Jr

17. Russ

18. Saz

19. Andy

21. Zogg

22. Lisa & Dave

23. Steve-300ZX

24. Nickz32 + Jodie

25. Funkyboogalooo

26. zpuppy+ Mrs zpuppy

27. snowygt

28. madmarco

29. Murt

30. Legrath

31. Bee Gee Vinz

32. Krsmayo

33. Croeso

34. Guynkate (and maybe 2 kids)

1/ Steve Burns

2/ ClarCE

3/ H5

4/ M13KYF

6/ martinmac

7/ M350ZB

8/ Chesterfield

9/ Shire

10/ Arkwright

11/ Jakthe Ruby

12. Rob Gaskin

13. Nidge74.

14. tulip

15. Mr Ex & Jr

17. Russ

18. Saz

19. Andy

21. Zogg

22. Lisa & Dave

23. Steve-300ZX

24. Nickz32 + Jodie

25. Funkyboogalooo

26. zpuppy+ Mrs zpuppy

27. snowygt

28. madmarco