Help ... Bose lost all power

dcash5

Any ideas,

I have checked all the fuses in the box next to the acc pedal, one was blown and replacement hasnt cured it! - i dont know what fuse is for the headunit as its all in jap.

is there any more fuses for the bose, or does anyone have any other ideas

Dan

Right just for closure on this topic there are 2 fuses - one in the engine bay, fuse and relay box (the one next to the battery, one that is accessable without removing all the trim) and the second one is in the interior fuse box, (lower row and in the middle) both 15amp mini blade fuses. Both had blown on mine! So i would imagine this would be cases should anyone else suffer with the same problem.

Thanks for your help 3fiddy much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
Right just for closure on this topic there are 2 fuses - one in the engine bay, fuse and relay box (the one next to the battery, one that is accessable without removing all the trim) and the second one is in the interior fuse box, (lower row and in the middle) both 15amp mini blade fuses. Both had blown on mine! So i would imagine this would be cases should anyone else suffer with the same problem.

Thanks for your help 3fiddy much appreciated!

good info :thumbs: