Massive thanks to everyone at ESR!

Z Boy

Me and the gf just got back from ESR last night about 12:30am after a verrrrrry long day but I just wanna say a big big thank you to BigPhil, Andy and all the team at ESR, I'm absolutely chuffed to bits with the new mods and probably the best customer service you'd ever get anywhere else on the planet! Thanks again for doing your best to get my exhausts right, I felt like a bit of a pain in the bum everytime I came back but I'm happy with the outcome. :)

Cheers guys! Gonna go for a drive now, my ears are still ringing even with the bungs in! :thumbs:B)

Come on spill the beans on the new mods

Had my busted Nismo system removed and a K1 Exhaust into my Nismo Y-Pipe, got some standard cats to replace my knackered high flows, plenum spacer removed (mine was wayyyy too thick and I was losing power), carbon fiber battery and brake fluid covers, a nice shiney new strut bar and an oil change with some decent fully synthetic oil.

The car pulls much more eagerly through the rev range now, sounds 10x nicer (and louder), and the engine bay looks wicked. Well happy! :D