Nissan Custmer Service

Dicky

A problem I reported in May of last year is still on going, although in the final stages. It seems that the passenger door may have been caught by the wind at some stage and the leading edge (the edge that goes inboard when the door is opened) has contacted with the internally mounted door hinge. I measured the clearance between each door edge and the hinge and found the driver’s door clearance to be 10mm and the passenger door 4mm.

I initially emailed Customer Services on several times and received the same automated reply, but nothing happened. I eventually gave up and rang them. I’ve now done this on many occasions and have never yet been connected in under 10 mins, normally 15mins +

I’ve had to deal with three different warranty guy’s at the main dealers, they all left and several different customer services managers three of which also left.

A couple of weeks ago I had the car back to the main dealers yet again. The latest warranty guy agree,s there is a difference and confirmed it by checking against a new car.

However Nissan refuse to accept any problem exists and will not discuss the matter further.

Ive now spent a fortune on phone calls and petrol, waited over a year for someting that could have been sorted in a couple of days and their still happy that a 6mm tollerance is acceptable.

SOME "SERVICE" :angry:

What a headache :headhurt:

Have you considered going to a watchdog and seeing if they can help with your case, for instance the one in Auto Express. As long as its all documentated, may be they would help.

Sorry can't be of more help.