Lambo

Maccaman

This morning coming from Manchester airport towards M6. Think it was a Gallardo - lime green :yuck: Accelaration was awesome though.

I'd love a lime green one :blush: Its a £5k option from the factory :surrender:

There are 2 near me that i see on the school run, an 07 black one and a orange Superleggera one or whatever its called. B)

This morning coming from Manchester airport towards M6. Think it was a Gallardo - lime green :yuck: Accelaration was awesome though.

Will be boring old yellow for me if I have one. :yawn::teeth:

Strangely I'm not keen on the yellow, I think its because the majority of the early cars were black and yellow. A lot of those for prospectors cars. I'd love one like this though:

green2yf5.jpg

B)

One question Sarnie, what are they like for backing or parallel parking? Tiny window space and high boot and all.

Complete nightmare, worst part of the car. It also has the turning circle of the QE2. Best avoiding any intricate parking. If you can't simple drive forward or backwards into a space, don't bother, find another. Plus once you start trying to park you can guarantee a crowd starts to gather :blush::headhurt:

Strangely I'm not keen on the yellow, I think its because the majority of the early cars were black and yellow. A lot of those for prospectors cars. I'd love one like this though:

green2yf5.jpg

B)

What do you reckon on the new styling, mate? Personally, I prefer the old lights, front and rear.

green2yf5.jpg

B)

What do you reckon on the new styling, mate? Personally, I prefer the old lights, front and rear.

I like the LED rear lights, same as they are on the Reventon, but prefered how they overlapped the rear end of the old style. Not really keen on the front to be honest.

Its supposed to be a major improvement over the older car though. However its retailing at £170,000 which for someone like me who's car would of now been worth about £70,000 , who in their right mind would fork out an extra £100,000 for a few styling upgrades and about 40 bhp?? Not me i would rather keep the 04 G, buy a GT-R as well and then blow the remaining £40k on something else!! :D

why do you think you've never met me? I'm really a man! :lol: !

Then don't let on to Louis :scare:

:lol: You're an evil child Nixy. :lol:

One question Sarnie, what are they like for backing or parallel parking? Tiny window space and high boot and all.

Complete nightmare, worst part of the car. It also has the turning circle of the QE2. Best avoiding any intricate parking. If you can't simple drive forward or backwards into a space, don't bother, find another. Plus once you start trying to park you can guarantee a crowd starts to gather :blush::headhurt:

Perhaps the crowd could be utilised constructively to lift the car to into the parking spot. :lol: Seriously now, so the wing mirrors on stalks aren't much help then, only for keeping an eye out for any Veyron looming on the autobahn.