Dealer hooks Zeds up!

AK350Z

Met Dougie today after our local dealer (Edgars) passed my details on as he wanted to see the nismo kit in person. He only lives a couple of miles away, so i've carded him (!) and hopefully he might come on and introduce himself properly. He has an silver '06 with a Top Secret bodykit, but wants to change it i belive, hence the viewing!

Good stuff.

I hope the dealer got your permission before passing on your details..... not like my mate whos Mums motocross bike dealer passed on her address as my mate kept his Ferrari 360 Challenge Stadale there........ shocking!

Good stuff.

I hope the dealer got your permission before passing on your details..... not like my mate whos Mums motocross bike dealer passed on her address as my mate kept his Ferrari 360 Challenge Stadale there........ shocking!

Yeah, don't worry, he checked!

No, St. Bees! Must spend a bit of time locked up, as i think hes only put a few thousand miles on it.

The top secret kit consisted of font bumper and skirts i think. He had the standard rear spoiler, and i cant remember if there was anything on the rear bumper. Will try to find a similar pic.

• 2 years later...

Excuse the years old bump - Better late than never though :blush:

Im Dougie's Son and happened to come across this thread while searching for any other Z's local.

Car does spend alot of time in the garage and is on around 22,000 miles now , I helped pick the kit thats on there which consists of the front bumper , skirts and some bits that go on the sides of the rear bumper. He still seems to prefer the nismo kits though :bang:. The plan is for me to buy it off him in PX with my Impreza around the start of next year so the top secret kit is staying on there , im only planning on colouring or changing the wheels looks wise so wont look that different although you should see it around a bit more as will be daily driven.

7b2e5829.jpg

f2470cd8-1.jpg

335372df-1.jpg