Unlock code for '04 Mondeo stereo needed - any ideas?

kustard

Quick off topic question. Mate has just had a phone system installed in his Mondeo and they obviously had to turn off the radio. Now it's asking for an unlock code. In the manual, the box where the code should be written is blank....useful! :)

Anyone know of how I can sort this out - pref for free?

Thanks for the help in advance!

A

Quick off topic question. Mate has just had a phone system installed in his Mondeo and they obviously had to turn off the radio. Now it's asking for an unlock code. In the manual, the box where the code should be written is blank....useful! :)

A

Sent you a small file by email, it may help you. ;)

A

Sent you a small file by email, it may help you. ;)

If that doesn't then just pull the stereo out a bit and get all the codes. Take it to Ford to prove you own it and give them the details from the stereo. They'll give you the code. Happened to me - although they are quite easy to get round asI'm sure the email will show. :thumbs: