Passenger silver interior door grab handle/Drivers door wind

M350ZB

Passenger silver interior door grab handle (to pull door shut)

Got a stratch on mine and i know its only a small thing but doing my head in?

Drivers door window seal

Mine is slightly coming loose from the bracket piece that attaches it to the edge of the door ?

Anyone got any of these or know of anywhere i can get hold of some, never seen none come up on here!

Any help much greatfull,

Thanks guys :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know what these cost new from Nissan? Also have you tried removing it, sand in direction of brushed effect and re-lacquer? They are easy to remove you just pull it out from the top (I used a trim clip puller with elec tape so as not to damage the trim. If your unsure look up door trim removal guide.

going to ring nissan tommorrow for a price on the driver bottom window seal, the piece that attahces to the door (top of door), and the window glass goes between, cant find no prices on web, also bigphil is going to try find out for me, as my car is up there now :thumbs:

Will keep ya informed, and also try and get the price for the silver grab handle.

Anyone ever had to buy either of these ?

Hi mate, you should really give sorting yours a go! Are the marks on yours only scratches or dents? Failing that I have one already done but I wouldn't waste your money unless yours is beyond repair.

You want a picture on how to remove it?

Hi mate, you should really give sorting yours a go! Are the marks on yours only scratches or dents? Failing that I have one already done but I wouldn't waste your money unless yours is beyond repair.

You want a picture on how to remove it?

Yeah go for it mate, when i get the car back ill see what i can do ?