Scorpion Exhaust

From A to Zed

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive ordered them through a company called Revolution website www.revolution247.com and they order the part from powerflex.

Give them a call iam sure they'll help you out mate.

Hope this helps :)

Cheers bud :thumbs: , will get me mate to give them a bell, thinnk his fed up of his now, :lol: , so did you just order a new rubber mount for the rear right of your box ?

Yeh the fitter at Revolution said that one adjustable hanger will sort the problem out.

I supposed you could ask when you call if it would be worth buying two then you have the option to adjust the left and right to suit the gap you want between your bumper.

The hangers come in either shocking yellow or illuminous green.:teeth:

Thats got me baffled mate :scare:

I havent got the part number mate but iam going to pop in revolution tommorow (Saturday) and ask whats happening as iam under the impression they have ordered the part for me..... i'll be intouch as soon as possible mate. :rant:

:wacko: , let us know if ya can bud :thumbs:

Nah mate sorry ive spoken to revolution and after a investigation powerflex dont do them like you found out bud but revolution are still looking at who will be able to supply some sort of resolution to rectify the scorpiom back box and iam hoping to have some answer by this weekend.

Trying halfords might sound mad but its worth a go mate sorry i have replied earlier my cars just had the brake discs skimmed and a p3 service free from nissan as this should have been don before i took ownership of the car, ive got to admit its running sweet now and i am just lookin at maybe a front splitter.

ive just had a rough quote for new discs and pad from nissan for when the time comes £1530 :scare::scare: they have to be cheper somewhere else.

ok mate hope to get some answers for hangers later this week.

Nah mate sorry ive spoken to revolution and after a investigation powerflex dont do them like you found out bud but revolution are still looking at who will be able to supply some sort of resolution to rectify the scorpiom back box and iam hoping to have some answer by this weekend.

Trying halfords might sound mad but its worth a go mate sorry i have replied earlier my cars just had the brake discs skimmed and a p3 service free from nissan as this should have been don before i took ownership of the car, ive got to admit its running sweet now and i am just lookin at maybe a front splitter.

ive just had a rough quote for new discs and pad from nissan for when the time comes £1530 :scare::scare: they have to be cheper somewhere else.

ok mate hope to get some answers for hangers later this week.

:scare: , i had a P3 service, supplied my own pads (ferrodo ds2500) had them fitted, skimmed the disks and also got a free m.o.t, from nissan slough, was something like £450 ish from what i can remember, give them a call. Ask to speak to a guy called mark, and mention my name, should be able to sort you out :thumbs:

And exhaust brackets, MJP do them around £15, but there the proper nissan ones, if not check out JDM on there web page :thumbs: