350z Meet, Kettering 14th Sept

3FIDDYZ

Hi All,

I know that a few people are off to ZedFest this weekend but there is another meet happening on Sunday the 14th of Sept in Kettering at Wicksteed Park (http://www.wicksteedpark.co.uk/).

As well as about 50 350z's, there will be a few other cars around to have a look at.

Restored Datsun 240Z (with thanks to NMGB)

Nismo S-Tune GT Fairlady Z (with thanks to NMGB)

R34 GT-R (with thanks to NMGB)

Racing Simulator based on RJN Motorsport 350Z

Race Spec 1972 KPGC10 Skyline GT-R (with thanks to Alan Thomas)

Powerhouse Amuse 2008 R35 GT-R (with thanks to Ben Linney - GTC)

Anyway, if your in the area, please feel free to drop in and say Hi. We will be about from 9am till about 3.30/4pm.

Cheers

Mark

Its all about the Zed baby, its all about the Zed :)

Hmmm perhaps i should have gone to this instead of zedfest :ninja:

Was that just a parade on track or did you get a chance for propper driving?? It looks great!

Great pics, but have you used a fisheye lens for most of them? I feel kinda dizzy now after looking at some of them!

:wacko:

Shame it was on the same weekend. All clubs need support!

It was supposed to be a parade lap, but it didnt end up being one, hung at the back of the pack to slow and then get some speed up, but it seems everyone else infront had the same idea!! If you look on one of the incar pics you can just see the GPS speed log... 138mph on the Hanger Straight...

Used a 10-20mm lens which is just off "fisheye" length, think most were taken at 10mm, pics were in RAW and then ran a script to turn into JPG and then resized in photoshop and may have got the dimensions wrong so apologies, still learning this picture malarky!!

it certainly wasnt a parade lap......ohh even the designer of the 350z showed up and signed our cars...good weekend...

I bet you guys had a blast for the zed fest though..i have seen the red 530bhp monster at Gaydon museum meet once...lots of bling in that car!!!!