Used Car Prices

JDM Lover

Not good reading if, like me, you're trying to sell your Zed...

http://www.newspress.co.uk/DAILY_LINKS/ ... 908eur.htm

This was my primary reason for buying mine with contract finance, I worked out the depreciation over the last few years and the deal I got matched that history.

I give the car back to Nissan in 3 years (assuming I keep this one...see my other posts!!) Thus not having to sell it or face larger depreciation.

:)

Not good reading if, like me, you're trying to sell your Zed...

http://www.newspress.co.uk/DAILY_LINKS/ ... 908eur.htm

This was my primary reason for buying mine with contract finance, I worked out the depreciation over the last few years and the deal I got matched that history.

I give the car back to Nissan in 3 years (assuming I keep this one...see my other posts!!) Thus not having to sell it or face larger depreciation.

:)

I did the same over 18 months and my calculations were before the market nose-dived so makes better sense now. Only problem is I no longer really use the car but can't get rid for another 10 months without getting stung. :dry:

Hey DIgsy, I thought they changed the rules on PCP so that they can't hammer you anymore - yes, it will cost you something, but not the huge hammer blow it used to be.

This is because of the FSA rules... have you even asked for a settlement figure? I dont think they can penalise you more than a couple of months payments?

i wish i could have foreseen the demise of the british empire, spiralling into a recession :headhurt: i have probably lost 5k in the last 12 months on the zed :scare:

just the economy not because its a zed, everything has lost out, which has further depreciated due to panic selling forcing prices down down down

Hey DIgsy, I thought they changed the rules on PCP so that they can't hammer you anymore - yes, it will cost you something, but not the huge hammer blow it used to be.

This is because of the FSA rules... have you even asked for a settlement figure? I dont think they can penalise you more than a couple of months payments?

Contract hire mine not personal contract purchase. :)