2003 LAND ROVER DISCOVERY 2.5 Td5 XS 7 Seat 5dr Diesel

hagar

Silver. PAS, Drivers airbag, Passenger airbag, ABS, Traction control, Isofix child seat anchor points, dual zone climate control, hill descent control, active stability system, Harman Kardon 6-CD player, brand new tyres (including spare), landrover warranty till end of December, fsh, half leather interior, tow pack, tax until end of December. New job with company car forces sale. 44500 miles

I've simply copied my text from my autotrader ad as I cba to we-write it

Any questions give me a message/pm or call 07980 990 352 (if no answer leave a message please :))

Looking for offers in region of £17250, just to clarify it has brand new tyres all round (well 3 monts old tyres that is now!)

Ha ha ha

Still up for Saturday?

I must be getting old (30) but I quite like the idea of a 4x4, realy like the VW Touraq V10.

yeah still on though I might be able to make tomorrow evening??

I'm 29 and love the landrover, the only reason I'm flogging it is new job = new company car, no point a single bloke having 2 sensible cars.

However, I'd seriously suggest that the Discovery is the ultimate all round car. Superb to drive, goes anywhere, tows anything and looks much better than the toerag ;)

As it’s only a day away now, would prefer to keep it tomorrow (Saturday) as we are going to a party in West London and had planned to meet you, have some dinner and then go to the party.

Obviously if you can’t make tomorrow then let me know and I’ll meet you tonight, otherwise tomorrow would be best.

As for the 4x4, obviously I’m not going to get one yet (as such), am thinking about an RS4, but the Touraq V10 in black, with no bull bars or spare wheel on the back etc looks fantastic. They're not 'too' much money either. Fancy something really really fast this time, like the Audi.

tomorrow is still cool for me, though I dont really want to swap the covers as I'll need mine in the future (potential sales) so just need the spacers for the plenum if thats ok?

Still aiming for 7 at the Ace?

Cheers