Man U v Villarreal - 2 tickets for sale

RobD7

If anyone's interested I have 2 tickets for sale for the Man U v Villarreal Champions League game on Wednesday 17th September at 7.45pm :)

My seats are in the North Stand 2nd Tier. Good view and amazing atmosphere! :teeth:

£50 each.

Normally I sell to people I know because I have to send you my season ticket. However, as long as you have a few posts then I'll trust you ;)

If anyone's interested I have 2 tickets for sale for the Man U v Villarreal Champions League game on Wednesday 17th September at 7.45pm :)

My seats are in the North Stand 2nd Tier. Good view and amazing atmosphere! :teeth:

£50 each.

Normally I sell to people I know because I have to send you my season ticket. However, as long as you have a few posts then I'll trust you ;)

I may take them mate, not directly for me but for someone I can win some browny points with :D

£50 each.

I may take them mate, not directly for me but for someone I can win some browny points with :D

Cool, well let me know asap as I'll sell to the first person who can confirm :)

£50 each.

Cool, well let me know asap as I'll sell to the first person who can confirm :)

Of course mate, as soon as they get back to me ill let you know :thumbs:

B45t4rd.

I'd have taken them!

If you ever need to offload any tickets then give me a shout, I'm always looking for them!

No problem, given my location and where Man U is I sell a few throughout the season. I'll post on here again next time I can't make a game :thumbs:

B45t4rd.

I'd have taken them!

If you ever need to offload any tickets then give me a shout, I'm always looking for them!

No problem, given my location and where Man U is I sell a few throughout the season. I'll post on here again next time I can't make a game :thumbs:

Think a few of the palyers didnt make last nights game :lol: