Pic Request - 18s

ab350z

Folks, looking for pics anyone has with 18s other than Rays. I'm looking at replacing mine as they are quite badly kerbed and been looking at Rays GTR's, Torque's or Time Attacks but just wanted to see what other 18s look like. I think the Rays looks a touch on the small side, but I do admit the car as standard needs spacers.

Yeah I shot Phil a PM aswell and he said they don't do the GTR's in 19" BUT RareRims told me today that this was just new?

I'm just wondering if a wider 18 than the Ray's, lowered 30mm would look the part, judging by the above pics I think it prob would.

Yeah I shot Phil a PM aswell and he said they don't do the GTR's in 19" BUT RareRims told me today that this was just new?

I'm just wondering if a wider 18 than the Ray's, lowered 30mm would look the part, judging by the above pics I think it prob would.

Wait for the 19s. You'll kick yourself if you don't!

Folks, looking for pics anyone has with 18s other than Rays. I'm looking at replacing mine as they are quite badly kerbed and been looking at Rays GTR's, Torque's or Time Attacks but just wanted to see what other 18s look like. I think the Rays looks a touch on the small side, but I do admit the car as standard needs spacers.

Why wouldn't you want 19's? :blush:

Why wouldn't you want 19's? :blush:

Cheaper rims and tyres? Lighter rims and tyres? More choice? ;)

Purely a matter of price. I'm not sure of the difference on a wheel/tyre package between 18s and 19s, but the 19s without tyres is £900 thats hitting the top end of what I want to spend really. Add another £600 to that for tyres and I'm way over budget.