azure blue nismo REDUCED £14,495 offers accepted

tazzi

I thought the same. Also 18 inch wheels. I didn't think the Nismo 18s were a UK option? I know you can get them but I thought only 19s were dealer option.

those are Rota GTR wheels 8.5 front and 9.5 rear

Good call Phil.

Another thing missing from the ad...

i just dont get it when people put no effort into an advert. i wouldn't even consider it with an ad like that. If i try and sell a car, i put everything in, service dates, pics of service book etc etc. You can never put too much information into an advert.

the whole idea with pistonheads classifieds is that you were buying a car that was owned by an enthusiast, who knew everything about it and had cherished it. Unfortunately because it is free it has just turned into any other car advertising website which i personally think is a shame.

i just dont get it when people put no effort into an advert. i wouldn't even consider it with an ad like that. If i try and sell a car, i put everything in, service dates, pics of service book etc etc. You can never put too much information into an advert.

the whole idea with pistonheads classifieds is that you were buying a car that was owned by an enthusiast, who knew everything about it and had cherished it. Unfortunately because it is free it has just turned into any other car advertising website which i personally think is a shame.

+1

hi guys cheers for the comments. didnt know the adverts had to be of a certain standard in order to be acceptable on here. ive had 8 comments on here and prob only one was genuinly tryna help me amend the advert so to help try sell it quickly. the others just jumped on the band wagon. nice one lads.

trev the rev and h5, cheers, for tryna help. and i am about to update the ad now.

Information is key tazzi. There are a lot of people that like the Zed but no nothing about it so having things like a Nismo kit and Rotas is great however they don't know what they are looking at!

The best thing in my opinion is to tell them. List the spec, tell them why it's better and sell the car. At the moment there is a lot of competition on pistonheads so to sell you need to make it look the most attractive prospect.

It's looking better now.

I prefer bullet points to hammer home the point and make it easy to read and very printer friendly.

Sorry if I wasn't very constructive before but we are seeing loads of ads coming on and when it's a nice example with plenty of extras it's a shame when the ad holds it back!

cheers stew. your completely rite mate it just gets me though when there is a telephone number on there yet people that say they are interested would prefer to hide behind an email when all if there questions answers is just a phonecall away.

I was simply comparing it to the guys that list every service it has had, when the next one is due, what oil it has etc. I'm not saying you need to go that far, but spin it the other way round. If you saw two cars of similar age and spec, but one had the lot listed, would that not make you think there had been a bit of extra TLC spent on the car. Just where I'd be coming from. :)

Good luck with the sale :thumbs: