Rear parking sensors

T8 JPE

Im not sure if its just me but im only 5"7 and cant see anything out of the back wen i park. all i can see is the rear window and non on the back end of the car.

Has anyone got experience with the parking sensors on the zed. I know they ruin the lines of the car abit but they could be a great help.

Anyone got ideas on price? Are they easy to retro fit? etc

Hi m8 what about this rear camera on ebay for the Z :drive1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350z-Rever ... 4aab7fcef7

Who can offer a professional fitting service? :)

I would be willing to purchase the sensors myself and travel to someone to get them fitted professionally at an agreed price.

I would love to have some but don't have the courage to take my car apart!

If you are worried about tackling the bumper with a conventional set up, consider this. I have just fitted a Targa SR2 from Abacus Car Alarms. £65 delivered. The unit features two sensors that fit within a registration plate frame. I actually think it looks better with the plate in the black frame. To be honest it was an easy fit for me as my old defective bumper based ones were already connected to the reverse light. (I couldn't get anyone interested in a repair!) There was no need to take the interior trim out, just needed to remove the spare wheel and bend over the boot sill to get all the access I needed. The unit comes with a simple black box and a small speaker which I left in the spare wheel well, so nothing at all can be seen from the inside.

http://www.abacuscaralarms.co.uk/alarms ... ensors.htm

Sorry would add pictures but insufficient user IQ to work out how to do it.