350Z Pics - What Do You Think?

jordan3054

Nice one Jay. Love Malaysia, where abouts are you. :D

Hiya Martin

We are in east Malaysia, in a town called Kota Kinabalu. Girlfriend has got a job teaching english and we quite like it out here. I take it you've been?

It certainly is HOT out here

Just about to reply earlier and I lost the link.

Bee to a few places a long time ago, mostly in Penang but spent some time in KL. Love the place. :D

it looks left hand drive... ? and both the other cars you can see in the pics have non uk black and silver plates on.. ? + its also looks like an import, but its got 350z on it, insted of fairlady.

looks really nice tho, i'd swap that for my gunmetal one anyday.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14642&start=135

about midway down my man

-ho

ps- thank u sarnie again

Without the thread digressing, what a photo :teeth:

thanking u... could be my entry for the calendar tbh....

the cabin noise is ok...... bit too much tyre noise compared to most cars but that could be because i have my standard exhaust back on after having the 5zigen on for about 3 months...so maybe i'm noticing it more than everyone

i think that car would suit having its lip painted black with the fins inside the mouth painted black aswell... just imho of course

best of luck bud... it looks well sorted

-ho

it looks left hand drive... ? and both the other cars you can see in the pics have non uk black and silver plates on.. ? + its also looks like an import, but its got 350z on it, insted of fairlady.

looks really nice tho, i'd swap that for my gunmetal one anyday.

Thanks and yep its in Malaysia as Sarnie has rightly pointed out :)

It is still a right hand drive, as they/we drive on the same side of the road here in Malaysia as in the UK.

MOst 350Z's here are from Japan. If you got one from the dealers here it would cost around 75k new, but a Japanese import can be had from about 28k -40k

thanking u... could be my entry for the calendar tbh....

the cabin noise is ok...... bit too much tyre noise compared to most cars but that could be because i have my standard exhaust back on after having the 5zigen on for about 3 months...so maybe i'm noticing it more than everyone

i think that car would suit having its lip painted black with the fins inside the mouth painted black aswell... just imho of course

best of luck bud... it looks well sorted

-ho

Was the 5Zigen too loud for you? I remember these cars dont sound too bad as standard tho.

Agreed the lip and fins painted black would look nice, a little photoshopping may be in order so I can get a better odea of what it will look like

And one more thing, the wheels are 19's not 18 as I said in my original post

yah m8 i got the 19's aswell and the cabin noise could do with being slightly better..... no the 5zigen wasn't to loud at all...probably one of the best noises ive heard from a 350z....i've gone for one of the most exclusive exhausts on the market instead...the Amuse R1 Titan B)

-ho

ps imho in standard the exhaust is the biggest let down....its toooooo quiet for this type of car but the tone was nice tbh