Nice Ice Baby

DJsickboy

That would be an Alpine Gix!

The Alpines and Kenwoods are always a good bet. When you say MP3, do you want an iPod connection or what would you be looking for?

well the guy who bought it and fitted it must have it wrong then ??

Cheers guys. Im really happy with the look and the Kenwood touch screen is awesome. Really liking the Garmin Sat Nav that Kenwood use too, much nicer then my old tom tom

i think its 50/50 kenny on top and alpine under

The Alpines and Kenwoods are always a good bet. When you say MP3, do you want an iPod connection or what would you be looking for?

Cheers guys. Im really happy with the look and the Kenwood touch screen is awesome. Really liking the Garmin Sat Nav that Kenwood use too, much nicer then my old tom tom

Fair enough, as the thread was about replacing the Bose, I was looking at the headunit not the additional screen :thumbs:

Fair enough, as the thread was about replacing the Bose, I was looking at the headunit not the additional screen :thumbs:

no sweat mate, its a pucker install B)

iirc it was marks (now got an evo x) old install off the oc

If you're going pure MP3, no point going too far on upgrading the other equipment to the best stuff. It is so compressed it's not going to push or get the most out of the speakers.

Alpine headunits tend to be best quality wise. Kenwood have a range of things that fit and do a job. Depends what you want really. :)

The photos are from Bundus's car. Mark sold it on recently.

Top screen is linked to a box in the cubby so its all Sat Nav at the moment but you can link a media box in and you will get full control through the screen.

Or you can get a Kenwood DNX-7200 (:)) in the bottom and then link an additional screen in the top and you have everything in the centre console. But Sat nav can only be on the lower screen....

MP3 is just a case of adding the ipod link. Or using the USB and a memory stick but I understand these can be a pain in the a$se but Ipod is really quick...

Yes mate an Ipod connection would be good, TBH I am clueless when it comes to I.C.E :wacko: so I just want something with great sound and looks good.

That unit looks awesome..... :D

I feel a trip to the audio shop coming on...... :teeth:

Do ESR do ICE?